1,000+ Group Discounts
Our insurance carriers give offer generous group discounts that we use everyday to save our clients money on their premiums. If you belong to an alumni association, professional group, service club, credit union, hobby club, or are employed with certain companies you might qualify for a discount on your insurance premiums. Browse our list of popular groups below, or click here to search for a group. If you don't see your group listed, give us a call and we'll be able verify whether or not there is a discount available to you.
- Michigan State University
- University of Michigan
- Grand Valley State University
- Any 2 or 4 year accredited university by the State of Michigan with an alumni association that you're a member of
- Michigan State University FCU
- Lake Trust Credit Union
- Consumers Credit Union
- Citizens Bank
- Choice One Bank
- Grand Ledge Rotary Club
- Olivet Rotary Club
- Wayne Rotary Club
- Lions Clubs International:
- District 11-C2
- District 11-D2
- District 11E-2
- District 11-B1
- Moslem Shriners
- Kiwanis Club of Grayling
- Hastings Lions Club, Inc.
- Michigan Pharmacist Association
- Michigan Education Association
- Michigan Veterinary Medical Association
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Michigan Dental Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- Shiawassee County Home Builder Associations
- Michigan Glass Association
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Michigan Nurses Association
money saving discounts
Packaging your home & auto insurance policies together is a classic way to save money on your insurance premiums, up to 20%.
Protective Devices Discount
Maintaining certain protective devices in your home or dwelling can earn you a discount on your homeowners, renters, or dwelling fire policy. To qualify, your home must be equipped with deadbolt locks, a fire extinguisher, and smoke alarm. You might also be eligible for a discount if your home has a central station alarm system (ex: ADT), too. Give us a call to find out if you qualify for a protective devices discount.
Good Grades Discount
If you are or have a youthful operator on your auto policy that maintains a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or greater, you might qualify for a Good Student Discount. Give us a call to find out if you're eligible!
Paid in Full Discount
Paying your insurance premiums in full could save you a lot of money on insurance. Ask a Spalding Insurance representative how much a paid-in-full discount could save you.